The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) creates reports that have many audiences, one being regulatory authorities reviewing essential documentation of clinical trials linked to marketing application approvals. This web seminar presents 10 categories of scientific report writing in the context of the role of the CRA and the reports that they write. The applicable reports are monitoring visit reports, e-mails, telephone reports, Memos to File, and more. The concepts of writing in a scientific voice versus first person, objective versus subjective, and many more are presented. This course is invaluable for the CRA, as well as the individual who critiques the various reports.
- Examine the impact of poor report writing
- Apply the definitions and concepts of scientific report writing
- Implement the 10 rules of quality report writing for CRAs
- Apply the 10 rules to CRA activities
- Write action items, deviations, queries
- Integrate essential document mapping within a monitoring report
- Describe the challenges of CRA report writing and report review
- Clinical Research Associates
- Contract Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Project Managers
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 3 hours (0.3 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-19-013-L01-P. Released: 3/19.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.