Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: CRO Partnership Management
In an environment where we are outsourcing multiple tasks, it is valuable to understand the dynamics of relationship building and the application of practical management. Extensive knowledge and skill are required to manage large teams, especially when the majority of the team functions outside of your organization. This web seminar provides an overview of Contract Research Organization (CRO) partnership building, management, application of root cause analysis (RCA) and strategies for problem solving.
- Identify sponsor oversight requirements included in ICH GCP E6 R2
- Determine communication and escalation pathways for outsourced providers
- Determine accountability structures, communication and escalation pathways for outsourced providers
- Prepare and conduct an end of study meeting to best address and apply “lessons learned” for the future enhancement of partnerships
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Clinical Research Professionals with responsibility for vendor selection and management
- Project Managers
Treena Jackson, M.S., C.Q.A, R.A.C, C.S.S.G.B.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.