Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Implications of the FDA Guidance for a Risk-Based Approach to Monitoring and EMA Reflection Paper Risk-Based Quality Management in Clinical Trials
FDA and EMA have communicated their expectations for trial oversight/ monitoring, monitoring systems, and investigative site oversight. These are described in the FDA Guidance Oversight of Clinical Investigations: A Risk- Based Approach to Monitoring and the EMA Reflection Paper on risk-based quality management in clinical trials, both of which will be reviewed in this web seminar, as well as industry think tank contributions.
- Discuss the FDA Guidance and EMA Reflection Paper for clinical trial risk management and monitoring
- Evaluate industry think tank trends (TransCelerate, CTTI)
- Review best practices for risk management for trial oversight and monitoring
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Investigators and Staff
- Clinical Research Associates
- Study and Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Sponsors/CROs Clinical Operations
- Clinical Quality Compliance and Quality Assurance Professionals
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, MPH
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.