Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Inspection Readiness: Understanding BIMO Inspection Requirements for Sponsors, CROs, Monitors and Investigators
The primary reason the FDA performs inspections is to support its mission to protect the public by ensuring the safety and efficacy of drugs, biologics, and medical devices. In 2006, the FDA announced an initiative to modernize the regulation of clinical trials, including the Compliance Program Guidance Manual (CPGM) Bioresearch Monitoring Program (BIMO). The purpose of the FDA compliance program is to provide instructions to the FDA field investigator and the FDA center personnel in the conduct of FDA inspections. This web seminar will review both the FDA CPGM BIMO for sponsors, CROs, and monitors and the FDA CPGM BIMO for Clinical Investigators and Sponsor-Investigators.
- Describe how the FDA CPGM BIMO is used in FDA inspections
- Define the types of FDA inspections
- Identify the most common type of Inspection findings for sponsors, CROs, and Investigators
- Examine how the FDA CPGM BIMO can aid in preparation for an inspection prior, during, and at the completion of a clinical trial
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Investigators
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Quality Assurance and Compliance Auditors
- Clinical Research Associates
- Medical Monitors
- Project Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
Marla Hoelle, BSN, RN, CCRA, ACRP-PM, PMP
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.