Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Investigator Initiated Trials: Roles and Responsibilities
Investigator Initiated Trials (IITs), also referred to as Sponsor-Investigator (SI) Trials are increasing in popularity. A Sponsor-Investigator is anyone who functions as the Clinical Investigator (CI) of a given study and who also holds the investigational marketing application, i.e., the IND or IDE. How does the CI ensure compliance to both the investigator and sponsor responsibilities? This web seminar will present the responsibilities, discuss risk, and provide suggestions for compliance.
- Define an Investigator Initiated Trial (IIT)
- Review the applicable federal regulations for IITs, including sponsor and investigator responsibilities
- Review the steps involved in initiating an IIT with a sponsor and review regulatory reporting requirements
- Identify essential documentation (Trial Master File) for the Sponsor-Investigator using the DIA TMF Reference Model to remain audit ready
- Identify approaches to minimize risks associated with IITs by avoiding common pitfalls – learn from existing FDA Warning Letters of deficiencies
Who Should Attend
- Investigators/Site Study Team Members
- Sponsor Study Team Members
- Ethics Committee Members
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.