Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Overseeing Teams and Projects
According to a survey by Ernst & Young, 80% of the issues surrounding project failure are people issues. Project success requires that project managers not only manage projects, but lead people. To do so effectively, they must gain the knowledge, skills, tools, and experiences of other leaders to enable them to manage and lead both the technical and the people side of project management. In this web seminar, participants will review key components of effective communication skills to achieve peak team performance. Team leadership and management, negotiation and influencing skills will also be covered through the examination of different leadership styles and qualities that are required for successful project delivery.
- Develop effective communication skills and master relationships within project teams
- Design a performance environment that motivates all team members through clear expectations and consequences
- Describe the differences between project management and leadership
- Develop effective team leadership skills, including interpersonal communication skills, negotiation skills and influencing skills
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Project Managers
- Managers, Directors, and Leadership Professionals
- Personnel responsible for team oversight
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A., T.I.A.C.R.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.