Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Strategies for Managing Difficult Clinical Research Sites
Many Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) ask: “How do I best handle a difficult site?” In this web seminar the question is addressed through real life case scenarios that deal with the different kinds of “difficult” sites, for example: The overwhelmed site, the unmotivated site, the passive aggressive site, the research naïve site. All of these types of behaviors at sites can lead to poor performance that does not respond to typical CRA action item management. Hear ideas on how to successfully work with the difficult site to promote efficiency and positive study outcomes that include helpful job aids, soft skill coaching, and diagnostic techniques to help improve approaches to interventions and management of the “difficult” site.
- Define the causes of why sites can be “difficult”
- Discuss approaches for dealing with the different types of “difficult” sites
- Develop trending techniques to anticipate site issues
- Implement proactive diagnosis techniques to develop a CRA communication plan
- Describe techniques for resolving conflict and promoting successful outcomes
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.