Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: TMF/eTMF Regulatory Agency Expectations, Inspections, and Findings
Recently the EMA has published guidance in managing the TMF. FDA’s regulations are general and require that sponsors and investigators maintain adequate and accurate records of any clinical investigations that are carried out. This web seminar will examine these expectations and discuss recent regulatory findings. We will also discuss strategies for implementing corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs) that result in successful outcomes to regulatory findings associated with TMF inspections.
- Explain regulatory expectations regarding TMF/eTMF management
- Identify two recent regulatory findings directed at TMF/eTMF management
- Describe strategies for preparing effective CAPAs that address regulatory findings
- Discuss plan for preparing for a regulatory inspection
Who Should Attend
- Good Clinical Practice Auditors and Quality Assurance Directors
- Trial Master File Directors, Managers, and Coordinators
- Clinical Operations Directors and Trial Managers
- Records Management Team Members
Donna W. Dorozinsky, R.N., M.S.N., C.C.R.C.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.