10-Hour Advanced Clinical Project Management Skills Development
This 10-Hour Advanced Clinical Project Management Skills Development program delves into advanced clinical research project management skills, mapped to the Project Management Institute, PMBOK® 6th and 7th editions. This course is recommended for the experienced clinical project manager with a minimum of three years of experience seeking advanced project management skills. Advanced concepts are presented to explore how project managers effectively communicate and lead project teams to overcome complex issues, including prioritizing project needs, influencing and leading project teams and stakeholders. The course also covers challenges in vendor lifecycle management, project risk assessment (project, quality), using a root cause analysis (RCA), and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) plan for effective issue management. All concepts are presented in a dynamic, interactive manner to facilitate learning and retention.
The resources required to take this on-line course are already at your fingertips - an Internet connection and a phone. After registering, you will receive an email confirmation that provides you with the Web Seminar link and audio connection information.
Prior to the start of the course, participants will receive Module 1 materials. Course materials for subsequent modules will be sent weekly prior to class. Come to class prepared to interact – you will be able to ask questions, provide feedback and participate in discussions and group work. Upon course completion, participants will be provided training certificates. In order to receive accreditation CEUs, participants are required to pass both a mid-term and final exam. Upon completion of the exams, CEU certificates will be provided.
- Describe effective leadership skills in leading project teams
- Appraise communication and leadership skills for the project needs
- Formulate project priorities and approaches to manage project needs effectively
- Identify critical to quality factors and risks in a clinical trial project
- Appraise effective stakeholder and vendor management in clinical trials
- Apply RCA and CAPA in the management of projects
- Module 1: Leadership in Project Management
- Module 2: Project Risk and Critical to Quality Factors: ICH GCP E6 (R3) and ICH E8 (R1) in the conduct and management of a clinical trial
- Module 3: Project Risk: Risk Management Plan Implementation and Procedures
- Module 4: Project Vendor Management Part 1: Successful Vendor Relationship Management
- Module 5: Project Vendor Management Part 2: Ensuring Continued Project Success with Vendors
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Project Managers/Leaders
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Operational Managers/Leaders
NOTE: This course is for individual registrants only and does not allow for group training.
What participants say about Barnett's 10-Week courses ...
“Great course! Instruction is expertly led and engaging. I will recommend Barnett to any colleague and will seek out topics for my own future training and professional development needs.”
"The course has been so incredibly helpful thus far...I look forward to Thursday evenings!"
“This class exceeded my expectations of an online learning experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, came equipped with great examples to keep the class interesting and is a strong presenter. Thank you!”
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Shelley Marti, M.S.N., P.M.P.
Nazma M. Rosado, MAOL, P.M.P., CPLP 6σ, CMQ/OE
Shana Zink, B.S.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Course Length and Time
2 hours/week for 5 weeks.
$1,595 by Early Bird Deadline
$1,795 after Early Bird Deadline
This course is for individual registrants only and does not allow for group training.
All participants are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 10 hours (1.0 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a mid-term exam, final exam, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-20-095-L04-P. Released: 7/20.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.