12-Hour Clinical Trial Management Series
Monday Evenings. No class September 6.
The 12-Hour Clinical Trial Management Series will focus on the critical skills needed for successful clinical trial management. This series is geared toward clinical trial managers, clinical project managers, and other key trial personnel seeking to improve their trial management expertise. Each module will focus on a comprehensive competency for clinical trial managers and project managers, as described in the learning objectives and course modules. Clinical trial management skills are reinforced through a combination of activities, including case studies and scenario review.
The resources required to take this on-line course are already at your fingertips - an Internet connection and a phone. After registering, you will receive an email confirmation that provides you with the Web Seminar link and audio connection information.
Prior to the start of the course, participants will receive Module 1 materials. Course materials for subsequent modules will be sent weekly prior to class. Come to class prepared to interact – you will be able to ask questions, provide feedback and participate in discussions and group work. Upon course completion, participants will be provided training certificates. In order to receive accreditation CEUs, participants are required to pass both a mid-term and final exam. Upon completion of the exams, CEU certificates will be provided.
- Identify effective vendor management selection and management techniques
- Analyze risks to clinical trials
- Apply risk management techniques in protocol development, site selection, and vendor selection
- Develop effective budgets for clinical trials
- Describe useful metrics and forecasting techniques used in clinical trials
- Identify regulatory requirement submissions required in the U.S. and outside the U.S. for an Investigational New Drug (IND) and Investigational Device Exemption (IDE)
- Module 1: Vendor Management and Selection: Effective Selection and Management of Clinical Trial Vendors
- Module 2: Risk Management Part 1: How Clinical Trial Managers are Risk Managers Throughout the Project Lifecycle
- Module 3: Risk Management Part 2: Application of Risk Management
- Module 4: Budget Management: Successful Budget Planning and Management
- Module 5: Metrics and Forecasting: Why Metrics and Forecasting Matter in Clinical Trials
- Module 6: Regulatory Requirement Submissions in Clinical Trials: Understanding Submission Requirements in the U.S. and outside the U.S. for an IND and IDE
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Trial Managers
- Clinical Project Managers
- Clinical Research Department/Team Managers
- Clinical Research Associates and others seeking a better understanding of clinical trial management
NOTE: This course is for individual registrants only and does not allow for group training.
What participants say about Barnett's 10-Week courses ...
“Great course! Instruction is expertly led and engaging. I will recommend Barnett to any colleague and will seek out topics for my own future training and professional development needs.”
"The course has been so incredibly helpful thus far...I look forward to Thursday evenings!"
“This class exceeded my expectations of an online learning experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, came equipped with great examples to keep the class interesting and is a strong presenter. Thank you!”
Shana Zink, B.S.
2 hours/week for 5 weeks.
$1,595 by Early Bird Deadline
$1,795 after Early Bird Deadline
This course is for individual registrants only and does not allow for group training.
All participants are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 12 hours (1.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a mid-term exam, final exam, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-20-093-L04-P. Released: 7/20.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.