Auditing Clinical Research Studies: An Overview for Assessing GCP Compliance
This web seminar qualifies for a reduced individual participant fee of $369. To register, call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800-856-2556.
Quality assurance is defined as a “systematic and independent examination of trial-related activities and documents” that allows an auditor to determine whether or not the clinical trial was conducted according to the regulations and guidance that govern clinical research. This web seminar will provide an overview of auditing skills and techniques and a review of recent GCP audit findings from Clinical Investigators (Sites), Sponsors, and IRBs.
- Discuss how quality assurance differs from quality control and who is responsible for each
- Determine who gets audited and factors and metrics for assessing when or why to audit
- Discuss guidelines on how the FDA trains its investigators to audit Clinical Investigators (Sites), Sponsors, and Institutional Review Boards (IRBs)
- Review recent noncompliance trends and regulatory focus for Sites, Sponsors, and IRBs
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Quality Assurance Auditors
- Clinical Quality and Compliance Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Medical Monitors
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Principal Investigators
- IRB Administrators and Members
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we understand that most teams cannot currently dial-in together. As such, we are able to offer additional logins at a highly reduced rate. Please contact Barnett Customer Service at +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 to register with your additional participants requiring login credentials. Or email Customer Service at: email@example.com
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-20-066-L04-P. Released: 8/20.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.