Introduction to Data Management
This web seminar provides an excellent introduction to clinical research data management, focusing on processes and their rationale, making it ideal for the new data manager and other individuals who wish to learn basic clinical data management functions.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the Clinical Data Management (CDM) Research Team
- Discuss the protocol design and development process and data management
- Recognize the CDM start-up activities/documentation
- Discuss case report form design, data tracking and collection, data entry and capture
- Discuss data review, validation, and queries
- Recognize the rationale of the MedDRA dictionary
- Discuss database lock and release
- Examine Adverse Event reporting and reconciliation
- Apply suggestions for future study
Who Should Attend
- Sponsor/CRO staff with less than one year of experience and whose function is to review, correct, enter, or manage data
- Individuals who desire a basic understanding of the function of clinical data management
Denise G. Redkar-Brown, MT
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we understand that most teams cannot currently dial-in together. As such, we are able to offer additional logins at a highly reduced rate. Please contact Barnett Customer Service at +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 to register with your additional participants requiring login credentials. Or email Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-20-040-L01-P. Released: 1/20.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.