Recent Trends in Noncompliance: Critical Review and Analysis of Recent Regulatory Letters and Communications from the FDA, EMA, and Health Canada
This web seminar qualifies for a reduced individual participant fee of $159. To register, call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800-856-2556.
As the clinical research environment evolves in response to both internal and external changes, regulatory agency communication appears to be focused on particular areas of GCP compliance. Regulatory agencies’ recent findings for Clinical Investigators, sponsors, and Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) tend to reflect historic areas of noncompliance; however, more attention is being placed on ensuring that corrective and preventive action plans are developed to secure compliance. This web seminar will examine the trends in recent regulatory communication and open discussion for review of acceptable versus unacceptable responses.
- Review recent FDA, European Medicines Agency (EMA), and Health Canada findings for Clinical Investigators (sites), sponsors, and IRBs
- Determine areas of compliance concentration for regulatory agencies
- Discuss what factors may be helping drive the present approach and what it may mean for future compliance considerations
- Examine best practices for responding to a regulatory communication
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Principal Investigators
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- IRB Administrators and Members
- Clinical Quality Assurance Auditors
- All other personnel responsible for ensuring compliance with GCP regulations
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we understand that most teams cannot currently dial-in together. As such, we are able to offer additional logins at a highly reduced rate. Please contact Barnett Customer Service at +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 to register with your additional participants requiring login credentials. Or email Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-21-023-L04-P. Released: 3/21.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.