Research Billing Processing: Leveraging Technology to Maintain Compliance and Mitigate Risk
This web seminar will describe how to leverage technology such as an electronic health record to maintain compliance and mitigate risk. We will review the three categories of charges, including how to leverage the charge routers in electronic health records to appropriately segregate charges and the appropriate medical documentation that enables charges associated with a clinical research study to move through the insurance claims process with ease. Participants will leave this web seminar equipped with pertinent information to enhance their research billing programs.
- Understand how to leverage an electronic health record to route charges associated with a clinical research study
- Learn to collaborate with personnel from the patient business services office to mitigate risk
- Learn how to maximize clinical workflows in an electronic health record to enable novel compounds like CAR-T cell trials to be implemented in a timely manner
Who Should Attend
- Personnel responsible for the financial aspects of a clinical research study
- Research Nurses
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Patient Business Service Personnel
Mary L. Veazie, M.B.A., CPA, CHC, CHRC
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we understand that most teams cannot currently dial-in together. As such, we are able to offer additional logins at a highly reduced rate. Please contact Barnett Customer Service at +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 to register with your additional participants requiring login credentials. Or email Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-23-001-L99-P. Released: 1/23.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.