Strategies for Remote Auditing of Investigative Sites
Session 1: September 14, 2021 (8:30 - 11:30 a.m. Eastern); Session 2: September 21, 2021 (8:30 - 11:30 a.m. Eastern)
Session 1: December 15, 2021 (8:30 - 11:30 a.m. Eastern); Session 2: December 22, 2021 (8:30 - 11:30 a.m. Eastern)
Under federal regulation, sponsors are responsible for ensuring the integrity of safety and efficacy data submitted to the FDA to support their application; they are also responsible for ensuring clinical studies are conducted in accordance with the approved protocol. Audits are an opportunity to assess compliance and not just the quality of data, but the systems that generate that data. This web seminar will highlight the collaborative requirements for facilitating remote auditing and identify key considerations for future studies.
- Review the purpose and process of audits
- Examine critical Clinical Investigator quality systems, subsystems, and processes
- Explore study risk assessments to inform the remote auditing plan
- Discuss the use of technology to verify objective evidence
- Address challenges and potential solutions of virtual audits
- Incorporate new FDA guidance and ISO standards to develop a remote audit process
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Quality Assurance Auditors
- Clinical Quality and Compliance Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Medical Monitors
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Principal Investigators
- IRB Administrators and Members
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we understand that most teams cannot currently dial-in together. As such, we are able to offer additional logins at a highly reduced rate. Please contact Barnett Customer Service at +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 to register with your additional participants requiring login credentials. Or email Customer Service at: email@example.com
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 6 hours (0.6 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-20-091-L04-P. Released: 4/20.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.