Working with Clinical Research Sites: Strategic Planning and Operations for Sponsors and CROs
This web seminar will examine the concepts and applied techniques for cost estimation, budget development, risk management, quality assurance, strategic planning, and operations for clinical research conducted at academic centers vs. private clinics. Project management principles and methodology will be reviewed with a special focus on planning, controlling, and coordinating individual and group efforts in managing the life cycle of the clinical research project in different settings.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of infrastructure in clinical research and clinical operations in biopharmaceutical companies and clinical sites
- Develop skills for strategic planning of clinical trials
- Perform cost estimation for a project in different settings (private clinics vs. academic centers) and develop a schedule for completion of milestones
- Establish systems for quality control, risk management, and monitoring of clinical trials
- Identify resources needed to complete projects and reasons to outsource
- Utilize performance metrics to improve project success
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Operations Professionals involved in project planning and execution throughout life cycle of the clinical research project
- Medical Affairs Professionals
- Project Managers
- Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Research Coordinators involved in the planning, monitoring, and execution of clinical trials
- Grant Managers
- Principal Investigators
- Financial Planning and Billing Compliance Specialists
- Legal Professionals involved in contract negotiations with clinical sites
Marina Malikova, Ph.D., MSci, M.A., C.C.R.A., RAC
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we understand that most teams cannot currently dial-in together. As such, we are able to offer additional logins at a highly reduced rate. Please contact Barnett Customer Service at +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 to register with your additional participants requiring login credentials. Or email Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-19-057-L01-P. Released: 8/19.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.