Barnett International offers a wide range of On-Demand Training Courses designed to meet your training needs within your busy schedule. Take a course at your own pace while completing immersive core competency learning modules, pre-testing, and post testing. On-Demand courses are also ideal for bringing your entire team up to speed on a particular topic area, allowing more familiar team members to test-out and continue with their day-to-day requirements.
For more details contact Barnett today!
30-Hour Clinical Research Coordinator On-Boarding Program
Too Busy To Attend A Course?
This recorded, self-paced course provides 24/7 access to a comprehensive introduction to clinical research and the job functions of the Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC). Focused on the core skills required of the CRC job role, the learning approach in this course encourages critical thinking for those looking to support, facilitate and coordinate the daily activities of clinical trials at research sites.
Course Learning Objectives
- Upon completion of this scenario-based course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of the CRC
- Prepare for what a sponsor is looking for in a research site during a pre-study evaluation or site selection visit
- Understand the requirements for source documentation, case report forms, study tool development, and standard operating
- procedures (SOPs)
- Define informed consent requirements and learn the process of conducting informed consent
- Define safety reporting including definitions and safety reporting requirements
Discuss regulatory compliance and quality assurance as it relates to audits and inspections
Key Features Include
- Practical application of Good Clinical Practice principles as they apply to the role of the CRC
- Glossary of terms, quizzes, practice exercises and a mid-term and final exam
- CEU certificate upon completion of the mid-term and final exam
- Applicable for global clinical research professionals