Barnett International offers a wide range of On-Demand Training Courses designed to meet your training needs within your busy schedule. Take a course at your own pace while completing immersive core competency learning modules, pre-testing, and post testing. On-Demand courses are also ideal for bringing your entire team up to speed on a particular topic area, allowing more familiar team members to test-out and continue with their day-to-day requirements.
For more details contact Barnett today!
Fundamentals of Good Clinical Practice
Too Busy To Attend A Course?
This introductory course provides learners with the necessary background required when working in a Good Clinical Practice (GCP) environment. Designed for those not directly interfacing with clinical research sites, the course includes application-based examples and the rationale behind GCP principles. Upon successful completion, a certificate is provided.
- Describe the foundations, background, principles and application of ICH GCP
- Identify key regional regulations that impact the conduct of clinical trials
- Recognize the importance of complying with ICH GCP, as well as the impact of noncompliance
- Describe ICH GCP key roles and responsibilities in the conduct of clinical trials
- High-level ICH GCP E6 R2 coverage
- Focus on practical application of GCP principles and application-based activities
- Glossary of terms, bookmarking tool, ongoing "knowledge checks" and post-course exam
- Includes a Barnett certificate of training
- Applicable for global clinical research professionals
Group Pricing Structure:
1-10 Users $199 per user
11-20 Users $179 per user
21-30 Users $169 per user
31-40 Users $159 per user
41+ Users $149 per user