Barnett International offers a wide range of On-Demand Training Courses designed to meet your training needs within your busy schedule. Take a course at your own pace while completing immersive core competency learning modules, pre-testing, and post testing. On-Demand courses are also ideal for bringing your entire team up to speed on a particular topic area, allowing more familiar team members to test-out and continue with their day-to-day requirements.
For more details contact Barnett today!
On-Demand 30-Hour Monitoring Oncology Clinical Trials Program
Too Busy To Attend A Course?
This recorded, self-paced course provides 24/7 access to practical, hands-on training for those interested in gaining knowledge about monitoring in the oncology therapeutic area. As demand for CRAs in the oncology arena continues to grow, this course offers practical, hands-on training covering oncology-specific logistical, clinical and ethical considerations. The application of clinical monitoring skills is reinforced through core content, exercises, case studies, and practice based activities. The course also includes an application-based post-course exam, and once successfully completed, a certificate is provided.
- Manage challenges associated with oncology trials
- Describe common characteristics of the Institutional Review Board (IRB) review and communications in oncology trials
- Examine approaches for decision-making at sites for dosing toxicities and dose modification
- Apply standardized grading criteria to adverse events in oncology studies
- Establish strategies for source documentation and monitoring visits
- Application-based exercises and examples
- Focus on practical application of principles and job functions
- Knowledge checks, assessments and post-course exam
- Includes a Barnett certificate of training
- Applicable for global clinical research professionals