Barnett's reference manuals, industry compendiums and job aids are designed to provide updates on important new developments in the industry. Following is a complete listing of our products.
PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2018/2019 (Hard Copy)
PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2018/2019 is the leading resource for R&D statistics, trends, and proprietary market intelligence and analyses on the biopharmaceutical industry. Supported by thousands of graphs, illustrations, and analyses, the Sourcebook provides the latest intelligence on every aspect of biopharmaceutical development – from product discovery, to R&D performance and productivity, to time-to-market trends. With real-world analysis and key contributions from leading consultancies and experts, the Sourcebook includes:
- New proprietary analysis on US clinical trial starts, segmented by therapeutic category, as well as overall active clinical trials
- Assessments of personalized medicine/companion diagnostics, biosimilars, orphan drugs, and other factors reshaping biopharma R&D today
- The latest analyses on clinical trial success rates, broken down by clinical trial phase and therapy area
- All-new analyses on who “owns” today’s R&D pipeline, R&D spending, and new drug/biologics approvals by company size and type (pharma vs. biotech)
- Emerging data on worldwide and company-specific R&D pipelines and product launch trends
- New analyses on emerging trends in pharma and biotech licensing deals and other partnerships critical to industry’s R&D pipeline
- Drug approval statistics compiled from FDA, EMA, and other regulatory agencies
- New global R&D spending trends and other international R&D data from key markets
And much more!
- Spotlight analyses on emerging and re-emerging elements of industry’s R&D pipeline, including immunooncology, microbiome R&D, and cell/gene therapy
- Assessments of several emerging industry controversies, including drug pricing, the wisdom of ultra-rapid new drug reviews, and R&D “overcrowding” in some parts of the new drug pipeline
- Spotlight analyses on the FDA’s expedited programs (breakthrough therapy, fast track, accelerated approval) and how their increased use is reshaping new drug development today
- Analyses on the state, nature, and sustainability of industry’s pipeline of R&D projects
- Analyses focused on the drug and biopharma markets and development pipelines within emerging countries, including brand new analyses on Korea and China
PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2018/2019 is a must-have resource for the drug development industry. It is invaluable to executives and managers working in the pharma and biotech industries. The Sourcebook puts real-world data sets at your fingertips for presentations, reports, business development efforts, strategic meetings, and critical decision-making analyses.
The 2018/2019 edition is also offered in electronic format for individual users, small groups, business units, or company-wide access.
To purchase the PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2018/2019:
Call: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556
Visit the Publications section on barnettinternational.com
“The PAREXEL R&D Sourcebooks are at the top of our list of books in the Louis Lasagna Library at the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development. They are the most heavily used items in the library."
— Sandra Peters, Louis Lasagna Library at the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
“This is an incredibly useful and reliable resource for anyone connected to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries: marketers, financial planners, investors, or researchers.”
— Peter Barton Hutt, Covington & Burling