Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Annual GCP Training Update: MHRA Inspection Findings for 2015
The UK’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is one of the most exacting regulatory authorities in the world. Their specialist inspectors are highly trained to identify problems, deviations and discrepancies in clinical research. One of the best ways to learn about the inspectorate and its areas of focus is to consider the inspection findings which they have made. This web seminar will bring learners up-to-date on the current findings of the MHRA, which areas cause the regulator the most concern, and how they interpret the regulations and guidance to which they hold researchers accountable.
- Describe the remit of the MHRA
- Explain the main areas of concern to the MHRA
- Become aware of the most common and most significant findings being written by the MHRA
- Understand where the MHRA applies enforcement discretion
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Researchers from Industry, Academia and CROs
- Quality Assurance Professionals from Industry, Academia and CROs
- Personnel with an interest in the quality of clinical research
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Paul Strickland, B.Sc., FRQA, DipRQA
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.