Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Auditing Clinical Research Studies: An Overview for Assessing GCP Compliance
Quality assurance is defined as a “systematic and independent examination of trial-related activities and documents” that allows an auditor to determine whether or not the clinical trial was conducted according to the regulations and guidance that govern clinical research. This web seminar will provide an overview of auditing skills and techniques and a review of recent GCP audit findings from Clinical Investigators (Sites), Sponsors, and IRBs.
- Discuss how quality assurance differs from quality control and who is responsible for each
- Determine who gets audited and factors and metrics for assessing when or why to audit
- Discuss guidelines on how the FDA trains its investigators to audit Clinical Investigators (Sites), Sponsors, and Institutional Review Boards (IRBs)
- Review recent noncompliance trends and regulatory focus for Sites, Sponsors, and IRBs
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Quality Assurance Auditors
- Clinical Quality and Compliance Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Medical Monitors
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Principal Investigators
- IRB Administrators and Members
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.