Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Auditing Sponsors and CROs: Deconstruction and Application of the FDA's Compliance Program Guidance Manual
As scrutiny of sponsors, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), and monitors involved in the conduct of clinical research intensifies, companies are using their quality assurance resources to review internal (and vendor) systems to ensure compliance within a changing regulatory environment. A systematic application of the Compliance Program Guidance Manual (CPGM) permits identification of regulatory risks during qualification and in-process audits. This web seminar will review the FDA’s current guideline for conducting inspections and how to apply them to assess Quality Systems. Assessment of the SOPs that are expected for sponsors and CROs, including registration of trials and informed consent document issues, will also be discussed.
- Integrate new regulatory requirements and processes into audits
- Translate inspection criteria to Quality Systems that support changes in inspection focus
- Assess the FDA’s application of the CPGM as reflected in regulatory communication
- Examine steps for preparation of an inspection
Who Should Attend
- Professionals from Academia whose institutions or investigators hold INDs or IDEs, or whose institutions support clinical research with Site Management Organizations (SMOs)
- Clinical Quality Assurance Auditors
- Clinical Quality and Compliance Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Medical Monitors
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Clinical Research Coordinators
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.