Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: CAP and CLIA Requirements for Clinical Research Laboratories
This web seminar will provide an introduction to the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and Clinical Laboratory Improvements Amendments (CLIA) requirements for laboratories that perform routine and non-routine testing of clinical samples for clinical trials. We will review the laboratory requirements for patient care and the requirements for clinical research. Similarities and differences of CAP requirements from ISO 15189 Medical Laboratories Requirements for Quality and Compliance, as applicable, will be discussed. This web seminar is an introductory course and not intended for experienced users.
- Describe CAP/CLIA’s goals to patient safety and privacy
- Describe the general CAP/CLIA requirements
- Distinguish similarities and differences of laboratory requirements from CAP and ISO 15189
- Identify inspection and/or audit a laboratory’s compliance to CAP/CLIA
Who Should Attend
- Laboratory Staff new to CAP and CLIA
- Regulatory Agency Inspectors
- Laboratory Managers/Directors
- Laboratory Quality Professionals
Shelia Russell McCullers, M.S., D.M.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.