Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Clinical Trial Start-Up: Using a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for Effective Planning
A Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) defines the work, tasks, assignments, and timelines for work to be completed. This web seminar identifies how WBS aids team members involved in study start-up from the sponsor/CRO and investigative site to address clinical trial start-up challenges once an investigative site has been selected. Recommendations on how sponsors/ CROs and investigative sites work collectively to improve turnaround times in clinical trial start-up are addressed, including IRB/IEC approval, clinical trial agreements, and how site initiation visits are mapped out using a WBS. Case studies, schematics, handouts, and tools will be provided.
- Identify three benefits of a communication plan during clinical trial start-up
- Examine a WBS in clinical trial start-up
- Identify situations where a WBS would have a positive impact on clinical trial start-up planning
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Project Managers
- Clinical Trial Managers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Trial Assistants
- Other team members from Sponsor/CROs who are responsible for clinical trial start-up activities with investigative sites
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Research Team Leaders/Managers
- Other team members at the investigative site who are responsible for clinical trial start-up activities
Marla Hoelle, R.N., B.S.N, C.C.R.A, P.M.P.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.