Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: CRO Selection Criteria, Eval, & Establishing the Relationship
Outsourcing to Contract Research Organizations (CROs) to complete studies has become a foundation for pharmaceutical and device companies. With the lengthy drug development and approval process, it is nearly impossible to have complete study teams kept as full-time employees as the workload continually ebbs and flows. One of the challenges of outsourcing is selecting the right partner and then maintaining a team atmosphere where everyone takes ownership of the study. Key considerations when collaborating successfully with a CRO are selecting the right partner by knowing what questions to ask; establishing a foundation for the partnership with clear expectations, goals, and communication; and maintaining a sense of ownership in the work that has been outsourced. This web seminar will address the key criteria in selecting a partner, as well as review the necessary processes to foster positive relationships and allow for high quality performance of the CRO.
- Review key questions and selection criteria during the CRO evaluation and the Request for Proposal (RFP) review process
- Explain the importance and various tools necessary for establishing clear expectations, communication, and objectives for the collaboration
- Address techniques and oversight requirements to allow for a high performance alliance
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Contract and Budget Management Personnel
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Directors in Clinical Operations
- Site Managers
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.