Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Data Management in the Electronic Data Capture Arena
This web seminar will explore the evolution of Clinical Data Management from a paper Case Report Form (CRF) process to the “real time” data review capable in the world of electronic data capture (EDC). We will review the specific regulations governing EDC and electronic signature requirements. Participants will examine the changing role of the Clinical Data Manager (CDM) as the technology drives the process, thereby allowing today’s CDM to move forward in the discipline and ensure their place as a viable member of the clinical study team. The EDC technology is enabling the data management component of clinical trial activities to advance and it is important that the CDM is aware of the capabilities the applications have to offer.
- Describe the regulations as they impact data management
- Discuss the rationale and perceived enhancements leading to greater utilization of EDC
- Examine the changing role of the Clinical Data Manager
- Describe the data management documentation required in clinical trial conduct
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Data Managers who are involved in the transition from a paper CRF process to EDC
- Clinical Data Managers new to the EDC process
- Electronic Data Capture Developers who require a better understanding of the CDM process and role
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Denise G. Redkar-Brown, MT
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.