Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Data Management Plan Creation: Content and Rationale
A well-designed Data Management Plan (DMP) provides a detailed description of how to handle data under any foreseeable circumstances and establishes processes for how to deal with unplanned issues. The DMP is study specific, is considered a “living document,” and is subject to audit; therefore, it is important to understand the content requirements and rationale for its creation.
In this web seminar, we will focus on the importance of the creation of a DMP and the expected content that this document should contain. Attendees will be provided with a sample template for review.
- Identify the rationale for creation of a robust DMP
- Describe the documentation required for a DMP when utilizing both paper and Electronic Data Capture (EDC) applications
- List the components of a DMP as defined in the Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM) Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP) document
- Apply standards for creating, approving, and maintaining DMPs
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Data Managers
- Project Managers
- Clinical Research Personnel
Denise G. Redkar-Brown, MT
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.