Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Data Quality in Clinical Trials: Rationale and Impact
Good Clinical Practice (GCP) is the universal ethical and scientific quality standard for conducting clinical trials. The GCP standard applies to all aspects of the clinical trial process. Adherence to the GCP quality standard during the clinical trial process provides assurance that the data and reported results are credible and accurate, and that the rights, integrity, and confidentiality of the trial subjects are protected.
In this web seminar, we will explore the data quality definitions, processes involved in determination of quality, and the rationale utilized in ensuring data quality. It’s not about the individual data point anymore.
- Describe a quality system approach for assuring appropriate data quality
- Identify data discrepancies, errors, outliers and bias and how to assess their importance
- Describe how poor data quality may or may not impact study operations or analysis
- Compare and contrast common approaches to discrepancy identification and resolution
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Data Managers
- Quality Assurance Personnel
Denise G. Redkar-Brown, MT
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.