Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Design Considerations for GCP Training Programs
Regulatory authority inspection trends are identifying a need for truly effective Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training. GCP training should ensure that clinical research stakeholders not only “know GCP” but know how to apply the principles of GCP in their work lives. The decision to develop and implement a GCP Training Program is a time-consuming and expensive project for any clinical research organization. How can you maximize the effectiveness of the training to ensure return on this investment in both financial and compliance terms? By designing GCP training with a focus on engaging adult learners, which is critical to ensuring both acceptance by the learners and the transfer of knowledge into everyday professional practice. This web seminar will identify key elements to consider throughout the phases of program development and design, training deployment, and post-course assessment.
- Describe the training elements that effectively “connect” with adult learners
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of face-to-face, web-based, and eLearning venues for GCP training
- Identify strategies for assessing training outcomes such as short-term knowledge transfer and long-term impact on the organization
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Training Professionals and/or Subject Matter Experts
- Pharma/Device Professionals with responsibility for internal and/or investigator GCP training
- Clinical Research Site Professionals
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Karen L. Gilbert, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.