Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Developing Clinical Study Budgets for Sponsors
In an environment where studies are becoming more challenging to execute and taking more resources and time than anticipated, it is key to develop a solid and flexible budget to allow for study execution challenges. In developing a budget it is critical to address all standard line items such as reimbursement for procedures, but how can the oversight and follow-up time be accurately calculated? How does Fair Market Value (FMV) criteria factor into budget development? What questions should be asked to determine additional, unwritten, study expectations? What are some key elements leading to delayed budget negotiation and approval? This web seminar will address the fundamentals of budget development and considerations for ensuring that budgets are developed fairly to ensure that sites are appropriately reimbursed for study expectations.
- Discuss the elements of Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Review key questions and items to address prior to developing the budget
- Review techniques and tools for use in budget development at the sponsor and site level
Who Should Attend
- Sponsor and CRO representatives in the following roles:
- Project Managers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Contract and Budget Management Personnel
- Directors in Clinical Operations
- Site Managers
- Principal Investigators
- Study Coordinators
- Site Budget and Contract Representatives
Mary L. Veazie, M.B.A., CPA, CHC, CHRC
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.