Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Drug Development and FDA Regulations
This web seminar provides an overview of the drug development process. Included are the Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations and how they interact in the drug development process.
- Describe the FDA’s role in drug development
- Review the logic behind the drug development process
- Discuss IND/NDA submissions
- Describe the basics of the clinical trial process
- Describe the FDA review process for IND/NDA submissions
- Navigate the three major FDA regulations: GCP, GLP and GMP
Who Should Attend
- Those who want an understanding or greater understanding of the drug development process
- Clinical Research Associates
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Manufacturing Personnel
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.