Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Essential Documentation in Clinical Trials at Research Sites
Essential documentation serves to demonstrate the compliance of the investigator, sponsor and monitor, and IRB with the standards of GCP, best practice, and all applicable regulatory requirements. This course will discuss various types of essential documentation, subject specific and non-subject specific, for both drug and device trial research sites. The course will help define what should be maintained at a research site to promote adequate and accurate documentation of site, monitor, and IRB performance.
- Define clinical research essential documentation
- Examine the structure of the quality assurance/quality control relationship
- Discuss essential documentation for drug vs. device vs. combination products
- Prepare for regulatory inspection: Proactive and reactive use of essential documentation
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Principal Investigators
- Research Site Managers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Project Managers
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
Marla Hoelle, BSN, RN, CCRA, ACRP-PM, PMP
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.