Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Establishing a Vendor Management Program
As vendor/contractor/subcontractor/supplier relationships and usage increase in use and complexity, vendor management is receiving more attention as a way for organizations to achieve a competitive advantage and make their outsourcing relationships part of their long-term success plan. However, while the benefits of vendor management programs have been widely reported, many organizations still lack the guidelines and tools to successfully implement such a program. This web seminar is designed to present techniques and best practices to establishing and monitoring a vendor management program. During the course, we will discuss the various roles and responsibilities, strategies to categorize and monitor vendors, and the benefits of a vendor management program.
- Describe the potential roles involved in establishing and maintaining a vendor management program
- Establish why vendor management is important
- Identify tools that can be used to implement and add structure to a vendor management program
- Explore options in monitoring and rewarding vendor compliance and performance
- Describe the benefits of a vendor management program
Who Should Attend
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Managers of organizations or groups wherein vendors are used
- Personnel responsible for overseeing vendor activities
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Treena Jackson, M.S., C.Q.A, R.A.C, C.S.S.G.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.