Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Fraud in Clinical Research: An Overview
Fraudulent activities in clinical research undermine clinical research professionals’ ability to meet their obligations for ensuring credible data is obtained from protected participants. This web seminar provides an overview of fraud in clinical research and its potential impact on the industry and the public’s health.
- Discuss significant and current examples of fraud in clinical research
- Describe the current focus of regulatory and Congressional bodies and their findings
- Explain the Sponsor/CRO, Institutional Review Board, Clinical Investigator, and Study Staff role in detection and prevention
- Recognize the impact and consequences of fraud in clinical research
- Landmark and recent cases of fraud in clinical research
- Group discussion of best practices
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Quality Assurance Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Clinical Investigators
- Study Coordinators
- Institutional Review Board Professionals
- Institutional Officials involved in oversight of clinical research
- Data Management Professionals
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, MPH
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.