Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Good Clinical Practice: Practical Application and Implementation
This web seminar provides an overview of the structural elements of Good Clinical Practice (GCP). Participants will learn practical application of GCP regulations and guidelines for critical components of the clinical research process. Specific attention will be given to how quality systems, or a lack thereof, impact overall data quality and regulatory risk. This web seminar is designed for professionals with at least two years of experience in the clinical research industry.
- Describe the elements of a functional quality system
- Examine recent trends in non-compliance
- Discuss the role of SOPs in GCP
- Characterize the differences between the legal and procedural elements of GCP
- Recognize key differences in pharmaceutical, device, and biologics GCP
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Quality Assurance Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Study Coordinators
- GCP-Focused Regulatory Affairs Professionals
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.