Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Introduction to Data Management
This web seminar provides an excellent introduction to clinical research data management, focusing on processes and their rationale, making it ideal for the new data manager and other individuals who wish to learn basic clinical data management functions.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the Clinical Data Management (CDM) Research Team
- Discuss the protocol design and development process and data management
- Recognize the CDM start-up activities/documentation
- Discuss case report form design, data tracking and collection, data entry and capture
- Discuss data review, validation, and queries
- Recognize the rationale of the MedDRA dictionary
- Discuss database lock and release
- Examine Adverse Event reporting and reconciliation
- Apply suggestions for future study
Who Should Attend
- Sponsor/CRO staff with less than one year of experience and whose function is to review, correct, enter, or manage data
- Individuals who desire a basic understanding of the function of clinical data management
Denise G. Redkar-Brown, MT
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.