Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Introduction to Medicare Coverage Analysis: Impact on Site Revenue Cycles
This web seminar will describe the Medicare Coverage Analysis (MCA) process, the creation of the MCA, the multiple uses for this document, and its impact on site revenue cycles. Participants will learn how to utilize the MCA in the financial consultation process when a patient is considering participating in a clinical research study. This web seminar will help revenue cycle personnel enhance the pre-authorization process and ensure an understanding of the appropriate coverage for tests/procedures included in the clinical research study.
- Learn how to create a Medicare Coverage Analysis (MCA) and the importance of ensuring its accuracy
- Understand multiple uses for the MCA
- Learn how to incorporate the MCA into the revenue cycle
Who Should Attend
- Personnel responsible for the financial aspects of a clinical research study
- Research Nurses
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Patient Business Service Personnel
Mary L. Veazie, M.B.A., CPA, CHC, CHRC
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.