Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Investigational Product Accountability Best Practices
One of the top regulatory findings both in the U.S. and in global inspections is related to investigational product (IP) accountability. In this web seminar, we will discuss the common sources of error, recommend procedures and training techniques, and evaluate the differences in investigational and non-investigational products. Investigator and sponsor responsibilities will be described, as well as “best practices” for implementation of those responsibilities.
- Describe IP accountability requirements and regulatory considerations
- Discuss non-investigational medicinal product and rescue medication management and documentation
- Define the responsibilities of the research site in IP accountability
- Develop strategies for identifying and solving IP accountability errors or deficiencies
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
Marla Hoelle, BSN, RN, CCRA, ACRP-PM, PMP
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.