Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Leading Teams in a Changing Clinical Research Environment
Teams have become much more complex in the past 10 years. In the past, a team would be comprised of similar individuals in the same location driving on a fairly stable course towards its objectives. These tenets are no longer true. Trends are driving the need for more flexible, highly skilled teams. This leads to the following challenges:
* Not enough time to build a stable team that has an established record of working well together
* Persons of various backgrounds, skills, and experience need to quickly achieve a goal
* Members work in various locations and oftentimes, global locations
* Membership constantly changes
* Targets shift
* Project duration varies
This web seminar presents real-world practical tips for leaders of complex teams. The course will present learners with the concept of team development. By understanding the stages of team development, we as leaders can identify those tasks which are most critical to team alignment and collaboration in order to ultimately achieve successful outcomes.
- Define a team
- Explain Tuckman’s four stages of team development
- Define alignment and collaboration
- Provide 10 practical tips a team leader can implement to move her/his team from chaos to performing
- Describe five best practices for leading virtual teams
Who Should Attend
- Personnel leading complex (i.e., highly specialized, diverse, virtual, globally dispersed) teams who need to ensure their teams are aligned and collaborating in a way that helps them achieve the team’s goals
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A., T.I.A.C.R.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.