Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Minimizing Risk in Negotiating Clinical Trial Contracts and Budgets
Most of the attention in negotiating clinical trial budgets and contracts is focused on fair compensation for the conduct of clinical research. Experience has shown however, that the greatest risk in such negotiations arise from rules and regulations outside Good Clinical Practice (GCP) that can result in heavy fines and penalties to the unwary. This web seminar will clarify these regulations and rules and provide practical direction on how to navigate these waters safely.
- Discuss the implications of Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act and Medicare Secondary Payer Rule in clinical trial contracts and budgets negotiation
- Identify contract and budget risks and how to negotiate them safely
- Discuss creative processes to maximize revenue while minimizing risk
- Demonstrate skills with live exercises
Who Should Attend
- Research Managers
- Research Compliance Professionals
- Business Managers
Robert Romanchuk, B.S.H.S., CIP, C.C.R.C., C.C.R.C.P.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.