Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Monitoring Plan Development
Although monitoring plans are not defined or specifically required by FDA regulations, the FDA endorses the use of this tool in a Quality Systems management approach to clinical research. The traditional approach to monitoring plan development has relied upon reinforcing SOP-mandated monitoring activities with little focus on project and/or protocol-specific monitoring needs. This web seminar provides participants with concepts and templates to establish a monitoring plan that supports unique project risks and links to valuable data regarding investigative site and Clinical Research Associate (CRA) performance.
- Identify the contents of a monitoring plan including affiliated monitoring procedural documents, tools
- Develop a monitoring plan to meet the unique needs of a project and protocol
- Determine the triggers for revisions to monitoring plans and the importance of version control
- Explain FDA recommendations for risk-based monitoring plans
- Describe the relationship of the monitoring plan to the CRA for monitoring and managing site performance, meeting project goals and promoting continuous improvement
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
Marla Hoelle, R.N., B.S.N., C.C.R.A.-PM, P.M.P.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.