Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Presentation Skills Training for Clinical Research Professionals
Research professionals make presentations to a wide variety of audiences, such as senior management, other research study teams, potential clients, and employees. Presenters not conveying the information intended, and attendees not retaining key information are common problems with presentations. Achieving your presentation goals requires specific set of skills so that a lot of information can be quickly gained by attendees. This course provides the guidance and tools toward making a highly effective presentation.
- Review guidelines for designing your presentation
- Review guidelines about presentation materials
- Establish guidelines about content delivery
- Formulate essential presentation skills - the three things you must know
- Achieving your goals through the application of the rule of presentation
Who Should Attend
- Sponsor/CRO Study Teams
- Investigator/CRC Site Study Teams
- Ethics Committee Members
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Sandra “SAM” Sather, M.S., B.S.N., C.C.R.A., C.C.R.C.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.