Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Principal Investigator Oversight and the Appropriate Delegation of Tasks
Principal Investigators (PIs) are required to provide adequate oversight of all clinical research activities at the site, whether the activity is conducted by the PI, by study team members, or by applicable third parties. Adequate oversight encompasses many activities and obligations, such as ensuring regulatory compliance, staff training, and subject medical care. In this web seminar, we will discuss the regulatory requirements and guidance regarding adequate investigator oversight and appropriate delegation of study tasks, review documentation requirements, and determine strategies for appropriate delegation of tasks.
- Recognize the industry concerns about adequate delegation and improper delegation of study activities
- Identify documentation requirements for proper delegation and investigator oversight
- Identify strategies for determining role assignment specific to a study project and requirements of PI oversight
Who Should Attend
- Site Research Managers
- Clinical Research Associates/Monitors
- Study/Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Clinical Research Coordinators
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.