Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Re-Engineering the RFP and Bid Defense Meeting
In this web seminar, we will review the re-engineering of the Request for Proposal (RFP) and bid defense meeting to target identification of risks for the potential services to be awarded to your CRO, vendor, or supplier, whether a preferred partnership model, a “company approved list,” or based solely on project needs. This approach also gives the provider the opportunity to communicate their ability and willingness to adjust their approach and methods beyond the RFP, thus beginning a dialogue regarding management and quality oversight methods early on in the partnership. This improved process drives business efficiencies and cost savings now, rather than later during trial execution, and helps identify impact on protocol and data integrity if performance is inadequate.
- Explain the role of all stakeholders in the CRO, vendor, or supplier selection process for identification, selection, and ongoing work
- Identify strengths and opportunities for improvement in current RFP process
- Discuss approaches to utilize for identification of risks in the RFP and RFP process
Who Should Attend
- Vendor Contracting Specialists who evaluate and select external service providers
- Clinical Operations Personnel involved in the vendor contracting process
- Personnel responsible for quality and compliance of third-party vendors
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Liz Wool, R.N., B.S.N., C.C.R.A., CMT
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.