Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Real-World Monitoring: Tips for Success and Sanity
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) position is both demanding and extremely rewarding. This web seminar provides tips and strategies to help the new CRA navigate his/her early years in the profession. Topics ranging from the practical (packing and travel tips) to the philosophical (how to earn trust and credibility) are covered. Participants will also learn how to set the stage for success as a CRA from a veteran monitoring professional.
- Identify key skills and personality traits for success as a CRA
- Describe the workflow of a successful monitoring visit
- List the top five activities required of new CRAs for quality performance
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Associates with two years of experience or less
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Trainers or those responsible for new Clinical Research Associate on-boarding
- Individuals pursuing a Clinical Research Associate career
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.