Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Recent Trends in Noncompliance: Critical Review and Analysis of Recent Regulatory Letters and Communications from the FDA, EMA, and Health Canada
As the clinical research environment evolves in response to both internal and external changes, regulatory agency communication appears to be focused on particular areas of GCP compliance. Regulatory agencies’ recent findings for Clinical Investigators, sponsors, and Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) tend to reflect historic areas of noncompliance; however, more attention is being placed on ensuring that corrective and preventive action plans are developed to secure compliance. This web seminar will examine the trends in recent regulatory communication and open discussion for review of acceptable versus unacceptable responses.
- Review recent FDA, European Medicines Agency (EMA), and Health Canada findings for Clinical Investigators (sites), sponsors, and IRBs
- Determine areas of compliance concentration for regulatory agencies
- Discuss what factors may be helping drive the present approach and what it may mean for future compliance considerations
- Examine best practices for responding to a regulatory communication
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Principal Investigators
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- IRB Administrators and Members
- Clinical Quality Assurance Auditors
- All other personnel responsible for ensuring compliance with GCP regulations
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.