Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Regulatory Intelligence
The constantly changing regulatory environment necessitates keeping abreast of current information from a variety of sources. Regulatory Intelligence (RI) is the act of gathering and analyzing regulatory information for impact or changes in laws, regulations, directives, guidance documents, etc. There is more to RI than keeping up with the latest regulations and guidelines. Regulatory precedence, industry practices, regulatory agency opinions, and competitor information are just a few of the valuable sources of information that can help regulatory affairs professionals to develop successful regulatory strategies.
This web seminar examines the scope of RI which encompasses: Information sources, monitoring the regulatory landscape (periodic vs. ongoing), using an RI database and other sources to research the regulatory question, and how to summarize, analyze, integrate, and present RI.
- Define Regulatory Intelligence and its importance to companies
- Identify multiple sources of Regulatory Intelligence
- Evaluate the constantly changing regulatory landscape
- Evaluate a regulatory research question in to researchable units, and conduct the research using a Regulatory Intelligence database
- Summarize and present Regulatory Intelligence findings back to a team
Who Should Attend
- Seasoned Regulatory Affairs Professionals looking to develop their skill set
- Research and Development Professionals who are interested in learning a new skill
Treena Jackson, M.S., C.Q.A, R.A.C, C.S.S.G.B.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.