Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Bulk Archive access is available via Barnett’s Training Subscription. Click here to learn more.
Archive: Risk-Based Auditing: Effective Compliance Strategies
An audit is defined as a systematic and independent examination of trial-related activities and documents to determine whether the evaluated trial-related activities were conducted, and the data were recorded, analyzed, and accurately reported according to the protocol, the sponsor’s standard operating procedures (SOPs), good clinical practice (GCP), and the applicable regulatory requirement(s). Auditing focuses on the systems that generate this data, whereas monitoring tends to focus primarily on the data. Risk-based approaches to auditing, such as focusing on the most critical data elements, are more likely to ensure subject protection and overall study quality, and will permit sponsors to focus their compliance efforts more effectively. This web seminar will provide an overview of risk-based auditing skills and techniques, and a review of recent GCP audit findings from Clinical Investigators (sites), sponsors, and Institutional Review Boards (IRBs).
- Review similarities and differences in risk-based auditing and monitoring
- Examine the structure of the quality assurance/quality control relationship
- Apply risk assessment and management principles to clinical quality assurance
- Review elements of risk-based auditing and compare to traditional auditing practices
- Discuss how the timing of the audit impacts risk assessment and control
- Evaluate recent noncompliance trends and regulatory focus for sites, sponsors/CROs/monitors, and IRBs
Who Should Attend
- Clinical Quality Assurance Auditors
- Clinical Quality and Compliance Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Sponsor Investigators
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, M.P.H.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.