Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Risk-Based Monitoring for Sites: Prepare Your Site for Success
Over the past few years, a new term has emerged in the clinical research industry: Risk-Based Monitoring (RBM). What is it? Why is it becoming more widely used? How does it impact Investigators and sites? This web seminar will provide an overview of the principles of RBM and describe how this new approach to monitoring differs from “traditional” monitoring. Learners will gain an understanding of both regulatory and industry factors influencing the adoption of Risk-Based Monitoring. This web seminar will help participants anticipate the possible changes brought on by RBM, and provide strategies to prepare their sites for success.
- Describe the concepts and activities of a Risk-Based Monitoring approach
- Investigate the regulatory and industry rationales for Risk-Based Monitoring
- Identify expected changes for sites as a result of Risk-Based Monitoring adoption
- Formulate a transition plan to prepare your site for success in a Risk-Based Monitoring world
Who Should Attend
- Site Research Managers
- Clinical Research Coordinators
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.